Tuesday, February 15, 2011

aphrodisiac attack!

Warning! Shameless slatternly self-promulgation ahead:


Check out this article I wrote for Examiner.com on what else? Aphrodisiacs in your cosmetics, of course!


Key in some comments, "like" it on Facebook, subscribe to my articles - this all helps me rake in, like, hella pennies.


And if by reading my article you feel tempted to obtain some of those beautifying inventions for yourself, click on the links provided and score them at my Amazon store.


Ok enough! Now grab an umbrella and make it rain already!


Photobucket


And like you even need to ask. Of course this is how I write my inspirational war paint testimonials. I just feel it adds a sense of comfort and support not often found in the standard recliner littered with stale strips of turkey jerky and ancient Dorito dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...